Subject: TS action items

All --

Thanks for a good chunk of work this week!  I'm encouraged that we might be
able to stay approximately on schedule for getting out of CR.

To do that, we have to stay on top of action items.  In fact, there are a
couple items listed [1] that have dates of this week (search "8/25").  I
think they are for Forrest and Don.

Then, a week from today, a whole batch of 'em comes due, affecting almost
everyone.

-Lofton.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/new21-matrix-master.html