Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Action Items

At 02:25 PM 9/9/2009 +0200, Ulrich Laesche wrote:
Hi Lofton,

Attached below you will find the status of my action items.  I copied the part relating to me from the mail of the archive list: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200909/msg00002.html

Regards
Ulrich

Test Suite updates, due this week (4-sep):
----------

UL:  review new transformXCF [due: 04-sep]
The test looks OK to me.  We don t support XCF yet but I checked the coordinates and results with the Java Script version Stuart provided during the F2F.

Accordingly, I have changed status back to "Approved" for this test.

UL:  review new setGetFillOffset2 [due: 04-sep]
The test looks OK to me.  We don t support fill offset in MetaWeb but the syntax etc looks OK.

Accordingly, I will set the status to "Approved" for this test.

 Implementation achievements due this week (4-sep):
----------
UL,DL,FC:  unknown->pass for new test setGetFillOffset2 [due: 04-sep]

We don t support Fill Offset in Metaweb.

Okay.

Implementation achievements due next week (11-sep):
----------
UL:  fail->pass for fixed test aciLineEdgeTypeDef  [due:  15-sep]

We are working on implementing this functionality.

Okay ... awaiting those results before changing matrix.   (past due)

Tests that have changed and require retesting now for ALL
----------
[Please send your results for these changed tests to LH.]

BB,DL,FC,UL:  [due:  4-sep]
         setGetTextStyles, setGetLineStyles2.0, setGetFillStyles2.0,
         setGetStrokeType

We are planning on supporting these tests but only pass the get function part so far.

Okay ... awaiting those results before changing matrix.   (past due)

 Other:
[Please send your results for these to LH.]

BB,DL,FC,UL:  [due:  4-sep]

         setGetFillOffset2, spXCF, transformXCF

We don t support XCF & Fill Offset yet.

Okay.  (As I understand, you don't have plans to support these, and since MetaWeb didn't do Interpolated Interior in TS2.0, then the new fill offset test would be problematic).

Ulrich, summarizing your TS actions [1]:  6 tests have UL actions due.  (The pending TS republication cannot proceed until these are done.)

All -- I'll put out an updated AI list soon, to update the above referenced msg00002.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.html