Subject: rotateAnimation test

All,

In doing some testing with the java script version of the tranformXCF-js.htm we found we were not taking into consideration that the lower left of the transformXCF.cgm was not 0,0 but -5000,0. After we changed our code to take this into consideration we no longer passed the rotateAnimation test. We believe the point of rotation in the test in not correct. The point in the htm file is (280.7,205.0) which is the vdc coordinate of the point in mm. Because the lower left of the CGM is (99,159) vdcs in mm.  We believe the  offset should be subtracted from the point to make it NVDC’s. The rotation point should be (181.7,46.0). This may require changes in the getTransform values, but we are not sure of this yet.

Regards,

Forrest