Subject: a schema for WebCGM 2.1

All --

As you are probably aware from the f2f discussions, the WebCGM WG received
a 2nd LCWD comment to the effect, "...should have a XML Schema or RelaxNG
for XCF".  The agreed resolution was:  too late to add such to 2.1, but
WebCGM will look at it for a future "Note" or addendum or ...

Dave has made an initial contribution [1].  We're a little busy pursuing
CR-exit and return-to-OASIS right now, but if someone has a bit of time,
some feedback would be welcome.  If you aren't a WG member, feel free to
comment here and we'll see that it gets contributed to the WG forum.

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Sep/0013.html