Subject: freeze & publish Test Suite

Hi All --

You may have noticed a recent temp file upload to Kavi, "..upload stuff to
Staff.."

Although we have an open issue and suggested corrections about
rotateAnimation, I have decided to freeze and republish the 2.1 Test Suite
2nd release.  We are past due for an update, and haven't had many quiet
windows with no changes happening.  Since over half the tests have been
improved or fixed since last publication, we ought to get this posted.

In the releaseNotes.html, and in the rotateAnimation entry in the text
index table, I have mentioned the rotateAnimation problem and pointed to
the email list with the proposed solution.