Subject: Fwd: WebCGM 2.1 requests publication and start of a 15 day public review

Hi Mary,

Below forwarded is the request that Stuart sent on Wednesday.  You should
be able to find it in the tc-admin@oasis-open.org archive (which is where
the MindMap process diagram said to send it).

I see that the wording of the request is somewhat oblique (tho' the
"Subject" is direct).  In case that is an issue:

REQUEST:  the WebCGM TC requests 15-day public review of the (CD04) text of
WebCGM 2.1, in accordance with the resolution(s) in the minutes of the
20091118 telecon meeting (see below).

Regards,
-Lofton
(WebCGM Editor, for Chair Stuart Galt)