Subject: editorial errata in WebCGM 2.1 OS

Hi WebCGM TC,

Here is a list of editorial bugs that have been discovered since the OS
ballot, or in any case too late to change before OS ballot.  (The last spec
changes preceded CS02/CD04 publications.)

We will process these per OASIS's errata procedure.  For now, I'm
circulating the list to you, so that you can add anything that you might
have found.  Does anyone have any editorial corrections that aren't on this
list?

E1:  In XCF:  s/>>/>/ in section 4.4.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-XCF.html#complete-dtd

E2:  In ACI:  s/Line Type Continuation// in section 9.3.3.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-Config.html#ACI-defstyle

E3:  In ACI:  s/Edge Type Continuation// in section 9.3.3.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-Config.html#ACI-defstyle

E4:  In "Intelligent Content" (Ch.3):   s/and WebCGM XCF (Chapter 4)
allow/allows/ in 3.2.1.7 last paragraph.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-IC.html#webcgm_substring_hotspot

E5:  In the DOM chapter (Ch.5):  s/by a DOM call or XCF data/by a DOM call/
in 5.6.2.1 first paragraph.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-DOM.html#transform-concepts

E6:  In Ch.7, Conformance, add a link to the WebCGM 2.1 Test Suite to the
bullet list in 7.6.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-Conf.html#webcgm_conformance_validation

E7:  Section 5.7.7 Interface WebCGMNodeList, the item() method's "Return
value" description, remove the first occurrence of the duplicated words
"that is not a valid index".
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-DOM.html#L5104

E8:  Appendix B: s/and XCF// in item #1.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/os/WebCGM21-Appendix.html#webcgm_whatsnew

Thanks,