Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue: WebCGMPicture::highlight()

All --

Following our telecon discussion, I think we agreed that we should have an erratum with editorial clarification that explicitly states the correspondence -- hightlight('new') DOM call corresponds to 'newHighlight' fragment keyword, and highlight('add') corresponds to 'addHighlight'.

Barring any objections, I'll add this to our errata collection.  (Which I will format properly and process per OASIS procedures.)

-Lofton.