Subject: TS errors & Node-metadata

All --

I am preparing an update to the 2.1 Test Suite, fixing any known bugs, and
(mostly) removing tests associated with those "at risk" features that
didn't make it into the final standards.  Attached is an in-progress
releaseNotes.html, listing what I have so far.

Does anyone know of any other 2.1 TS bugs?

Benoit --

Last summer we had a dialog [1] about a bug you found in the attribute
count of Node-metadata.  As far as I can tell, it is fixed in the 2.0
subset of the last-published TS version [2], despite the misleading
implication in the Release Notes of that ([2]) TS version.  See
Node-metadata.htm.  Can you please confirm that the Node-metadata test is
correct in [2]?  (For completeness, I have included the link to the
previous 2.0 TS [3], where the error is apparently present.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200906/msg00007.html
[2]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/webcgm21ts/webcgm21-ts-index.html
[3]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/webcgm20ts/webcgm20-ts-index.html
Title: Release Notes for WebCGM 2.1 TS

Release Notes

WebCGM 2.1 Test Suite

XX April 2010

Here are the tests that have changed since the previous publication.

Specific changes since the previous version:

More than half of the tests have had changes -- corrections and improvements -- since the previous publication. Please consult the documentation header of the test's HTML file to determine whether it has changed, and how. (Or compare its date in the ZIP file to the below previous publication date.)

Specific changes since the previous version:

In addition, note:

This first public release of the full 2.1 test suite (webcgm21-ts-20090702.zip) incorporates the add-on module of 2.1-specific tests, integrated with the long-standing public release versions of the WebCGM 2.0 Test Suite.

A number of anomolies should be observed, which are planned for correction in future releases:

For an all-versions introduction the WebCGM Test suite, see Overview.html.