Subject: updating implementation matrix

Forrest, Ulrich --

I need a quick status confirmation about your implementations.  I'm
updating/replacing the implementation matrix [1] so that it is aligned with
the new test suite release (20100419 -- removal of a couple tests and
modification of a couple others.)

For the tests aciLineAttr, aciEdgeAttr you were listed as "Partial",
because of the Line/Edge Type Continuation subtests.  Those are now
removed.  Can you please confirm that your status is now "Pass" on these
two tests?

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/new21-matrix20091231.html