Subject: re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] <object> interoperability issue

Benoit

I'm getting the same thing as you, the PARAM values are all whacked by
the call to DoPropExchange.  The contents of the SRC seems to be
the contents of the beginning of the CGM file.  I was curious so to confirm this,
I converted the data.cgm to a binary CGM and the contents of SRC changed
to the MF Description string. Don't know if this information is of any use, just
interesting.

I am able to get the CGM file via the OBJECT data attribute though.

Regards,
Don Larson