Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Object and param elements in SVG

Everyone is moving towards inline SVG anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:26 PM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC (E-mail)

Thanks Rob.

I found that section as well.  SVG doesn't standardize any <param>
elements, but I suspect it doesn't prohibit them either.  So an
application
could define its own application-dependent <param> elements as
extensions
-- SVG is liberal in allowance of application extension.

I was hoping to see an example that might show them using the 'data'
attribute, or some other sort of connection of the <object> to the SVG.

-Lofton.