Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - webcgm-v2.1-errata-OS.zip uploaded

Stuart --

Thanks for making the PDF.  Here is the assembled ZIP package.  The two
files should be ready for publication by tc-admin.  I guess you should send
the request to tc-admin and Mary, once you post the minutes.  The MindMap
sketch is somewhat vague, but it looks like you just need to link to the
minutes and the ZIP package.

-Lofton.