Subject: WebCGM Telecon

Hello all,

It appears that some people are unable to make the meeting time on Tuesday.  So I am going to try to run a quick straw poll to see if Wednesday (the 14th) or Thursday (the 15th) would be a better time?  It appears that Kavi does not handle the transition from regular to daylight time very well...  It is my intent to start the call at 0700 Pacific time (if my math is correct that would be 1400 UTC).

Please send me feedback asap.

Thank you

Stuart Galt.

--