Subject: re: links to illustration groups

Lofton,

Here a list of Linkedin groups related to Illustration.  I included the number of members in each group if that info was available.
To find a group on Linkedin use Groups search. Go to your Linkedin home page then click on Groups in the menu and
then a Groups search window will appear on upper right.

1) Technical Illustrators-  1207 members

2) Techpubs- 925 members

3) tech.Art- 480 members

4) S1000D Users- 892 members

5) Graphic Illustration Professionals-