Subject: Confusing rules in WebCGM spec

Lofton

I thought you might better answer this webcgm spec question.

Don Larson.

Hello again Don,

I have just noticed a presentation error in the WebCGM specification. I’m still preparing the profile in XML format and I was working on T20.37 where the specification states:

Any restrictions on the set of values for the line cap indicator? (choose 1 or both)

Yes; values 1..4;

No; subset of registered values (attach list).

On its own this makes almost no sense. Then I looked at the ISO version where it  is presented like this:

Any restrictions on the set of values for the line cap indicator? (choose 1 or both)

þ  values 1..5;

¨ subset of registered values (attach list).

Now it makes perfect sense, what do you think?

Ian

Découvrez

www.antea.fr

Rejoignez-nous sur

Ian PROUDFOOT

Technical Director

Email : ian.proudfoot@antea.fr

3 rue Etienne Dolet | 93400 Saint-Ouen | France

Tel : + 33 (0)1 58 61 23 00

No virus found in this message.