Subject: Registry links fixed

Our Web pages have been fixed, and the Registry links now correctly point to the new location(s) where ISO moved the Registry.

http://www.cgmopen.org/technical/registry/

At 12:31 PM 5/25/2012 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
WebCGM-ers,

Thanks to Don for catching this -- the links to the CGM Registry on cgmopen.org are broken.  See...
http://www.cgmopen.org/technical/registry/
and select any item, e.g., 'linetype'.

We'll get the links corrected, but in the meantime you can go to...
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/-8916524/8916549/8916590/6208440/iso_items_register.html?nodeid=7395736&vernum=-2
and select the appropriate category, e.g., 'Linetype Section'.