Subject: Re: [cgmopen-ms] CGM Transition - Reminder and next steps

Hi Dieter,

I better understand your view that connects what I've been viewing as
two separate issues:
-  the transfer, as voted by the MS members in May, of non-cash assets
governed by the CGMOC Inc Asset Transfer Agreement of 2005
-  the transfer, as requested by the Steering Committee in July, of
OASIS cash assets

I think it is more straightforward to address the two separate issues
separately, (if for no other reason that there is a simple process for
the former, no such path for the latter) but you can decide how you
want to proceed.

As to timelines, please reread my messages.  I've only suggested a
plan that I thought coordinated with your goals and expectations and
avoided any unintended issues (like a shut down resulting from a lack
of members).  You are clearly informed about all the
inter-dependencies and are welcome to work the processes at a pace
with which you are comfortable.

Scott...