Subject: New mail list for CGM Open members

CGM Open members:

To help provide better service to our CGM Open members, I have created a new
mail list, cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org. This list will replace the
current CGM Open members list that Lofton has been hosting, and is archived
so you can read discussions from previous dates. Please begin using the new
list instead of the old list.

This list is open to members only. The list will serve for members/mktg
discussions as well as technical discussions for CGM Open. Additional lists
can be created if there is a need to split these discussions into separate
lists.

The list at cgmopen@lists.oasis-open.org is the publlic information list;
anyone interested in the work of CGM Open, member or not, may subscribe to
that list.

The owner of the new list is Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, who
must approve all new subscriptions requests.

To send a message to the list, send to cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org.

To view the list archives, go to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmopen-members

To subscribe to this list, send a message to
cgmopen-members-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "subscribe" as
the body of the message. Your subscription must be confirmed by the list
owner.

To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to
cgmopen-members-request@lists.oasis-open.org with the word "unsubscribe" as
the
body of the message.

Please contact Lofton or myself with any questions regarding this new list.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206