Subject: Who Understands...?

In WebCGM 1.0, section 3.4, OBJECT TAG, 3rd pgh, 2nd sentence: "Content
with uses WebCGM should not make direct reference to the code which may be
used to display it."

Changing "with" to "which" (or rather "that") makes the sentence read
okay.  But can someone clarify for me, what point or requirement we're
expressing here?  (And should "should" be "shall"?).

-Lofton.

Lofton Henderson
1919 Fourteenth St., #604
Boulder, CO   80302