Subject: RE: case-insensitive SF

One small detail to pin down about #2.  I haven't thought this through
carefully yet.  Since picture 'id' enters into the fragment, and is
therefore visible to the outside, should it also be considered case sensitive?

Metafile 'id' doesn't have such outside visibility through the fragment,
but should it be included also, just because it is an 'id' type of
thing?  (I have checked, and this covers all of the 'id' type things
allowable in WebCGM).

I.e., should the criterion for case-sensitive be:

1. APS and APSattr parameters, only.
2. APS and APSattr parameters plus picture id
3. APS and APSattr parameters plus other 'id' type things (picture plus
metafile).

-Lofton.