Subject: Cleveland TC meeting on Sunday, March 11

For those of you who are planning on being at the TC meeting in Cleveland next Sunday, we are planning on meeting in the Embassy Suites Hotel in the Superior Room.  We have the room from 9:00 AM til 5:00 PM.

The first hour (MAXIMUM) from 9:00 to 10:00 will be devoted to open technical agenda activity status:
	*	Netscape "#" fragment issue
	*	XML 2001 Europe
	*	BHO use
	*	PD funding
	*	WebCGM Release 2
	*	HSI software
The rest of the day will be devoted to a DOM workshop, hopefully resulting in much progress being made towards a solution for either a DOM or API definition for WebCGM.

Thanks and see you all in Cleveland.

Dave
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane Company
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9878
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com