Subject: circulation of WebCGM Release 2

I just realized I took an action item in Cleveland to circulate the current state of WebCGM Release 2.  The only editing directives that have not been implementd are the ones currently under discussion on picture behaviors in section 3.1.2.2.  I am still working on parts 3 and 4 adding and verifying links.  An errata will also be produced outlining the editing directives that went into this effort.

Please review.

thx...Dave
 <<WebCGM_r2.zip>>
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane Company
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9878
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

WebCGM_r2.zip