Subject: Final Review

Members,

Attached are two zip files containing the WebCGM Second Release html pages.  The file forward.zip contains the page that is retrieved by clicking on WebCGM on the w3.org site.  The webcgm.zip file contains the cover page (REC-WebCGM.html), the expanded table of contents (REC-WebCGM-TOC.html), the errata (editing directives), and the four parts of the specification.  Links between the four parts should now all work and be consistent.  Links to the cover page information and forward will have to be cleaned up by Chris when he installs in on the w3c web site.

Please review the specification for correctness and clarity. Anything beyond that gets stacked for WebCGM 2.0.  Since we've got a weekend coming up, I'm giving everyone a chance to review it over the weekend.  I need any and all comments by COB Monday, April 16.

thx...Dave
 <<forward.zip>>  <<webcgm.zip>>
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane Company
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9878
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

forward.zip