Subject: Re: Toulouse Meeting

Dave,

both Sunday and Thursday would work for me, however, I prefer the Sunday.

If there are only four of us we can certainly find a room somewhere.

Dieter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cruikshank, David W" <David.Cruikshank@PSS.Boeing.com>
To: "'Ulrich Laesche'" <ulaesche@allegria.com>
Cc: <cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 11:57 PM

> Ulrich,
>
> So far, I've had positive responses from 4 of us.  You, myself, Dieter,
and Franck.  Still haven't heard from several members.  Do you think the 4
of us could have a working session and hammer out some work on the DOM?  If
so, I would be happy to participate.  If we meet on Thursday, we can
probably meet on site at Frank's place.  If we meet on Sunday we need to
arrange a meeting room.