Subject: Re: picking question results

Dieter,

I don't think you're misunderstanding.

Current score:

3 implementations will pick the hollow/empty;
2 will not.

I don't really care how it is resolved.  But it needs quick resolution.

Any further input?

Does anyone who does pick hollow/empty have strong feelings against
changing?  (Basically, you'd have to treat it like a line object in your
pick candidates list.)

-Lofton.