Subject: Fwd: RE: ISP Question

CGM Open Members --

It appears that it is not an option, to republish the 4 ISPs as a Technical
Report.

Does anyone object to the "withdraw" option?

(CGMO could perhaps capture and archive the ISP source documents, to ensure
that they're not completely lost -- may be of historical or some other
interest, some day.)

-Lofton.