Subject: Web Site Updates -- p.s.

Oops, I meant to ask feedback about this...

"Second, and more interesting, the link in that paragraph points to all of
the papers and presentations."

These papers and presentations are a mixture of PDF and PPT files.  I don't
think the way of linking/accessing them is necessarily optimal.  And some
of the material is pretty big (> 1M ppt and pdf files).   I'd be interested
in feedback and suggestions, if you would like to see different ways to
view or download them.

Regards,
Lofton.