Subject: Netscape and Fragments

CGM Open Members (especially plugin implementors) --

We have gotten some sympathetic attention from Netscape, to help with the
"#" fragment bug.  We have arranged a teleconference for Thursday, 10am
Pacific time.  The purpose is to clarify the nature of the bug, and to
discuss some Netscape proposals for workarounds and solution -- a technical
discussion, in other words.

Dave is kindly providing the conference facility.  Currently attending:

Dave Cruikshank
Lofton Henderson
Ulrich Laesche
Peter Lubczynski (Netscape)
Dieter Weidenbrueck

If you want to participate, please let me know, and Cc: Dave so that he can
add more lines.  If you have technical experience with the plugin interface
and/or the "#" fragment problem, we'd particularly welcome your participation.

Regards,
-Lofton.

Lofton Henderson
1919 Fourteenth St., #604