Subject: RE: Vancouver TC meeting plans

Here is my understanding of who will be available for a Sunday TC meeting:

Dieter Weidenbruck (also available Thursday)
Kevin O'Kane
Forrest Carpenter
Don Larson
Franck DuLuc (also available Thursday)
Bruce Garner
Martin Jackson (also available Thursday)
Andrew Moorehouse (also available Thursday)
Boeing (Stuart Galt?)

I haven't heard anything from Harry Whittaker and I think Lynne will be in
Vancouver on Monday and Tuesday

thx...Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 10:28 AM
To: Cruikshank, David W
Cc: Galt, Stuart A; 'cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org'

Dave,

Your plan sounds good.  My participation is still uncertain at this
point.  Do you have a preliminary list of participants for the Sunday TC
meeting?

-Lofton.

p.s.  I am (just today) opening dialog with Lauren Wood about the
vendor-demo possibility.  So far, CGMO vendor replies indicate 2 "strong
probable" and 1 "interested, possible" (this is just my assessment).  More
later.