Subject: Fwd: WebCGM

WebCGM Vendors --

Please contact Fred Clare (fred@scd.ucar.edu) with information about your
WebCGM implementations.

>[...]
>We have been discussing the merits of SVG vs. WebCGM.  In
>many ways it would seem that WebCGM would be most appropriate
>for us, but there is a concern as to whether there will be (or are)
>any WebCGM viewers, particularly ones with a GNU license.

I have already provided an overview answer about SVG and WebCGM.  Fred
works in the graphics project at NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric
Research), which is a research facility of UCAR (University Corporation for
Atmospheric Research), which is a consortium of universities and other
research institutes.

Regards,
-Lofton.

Lofton Henderson