Subject: Re: CGM Open TC meeting?

At 01:36 PM 9/19/01 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>[...]
>Now that the ATA TICC Week in Vancouver has been cancelled, we need to
>figure out what to do about the TC meeting we had planned on having.    Do
>we want to try to schedule a meeting someplace dedicated to this work
>alone? (I could host),

Probably most attendees have air tickets, perhaps many are "no change"
tickets like my own.  I'd like to hear other members' thoughts about
travelling to (for example) Seattle for only a TC meeting.  Note:  the
topics are DOM (most), and Orlando Vendor demo (less).

>try to carry on by telecon?

I don't think progress on DOM will be achieved by telecon.  We might be
able to get by with Orlando planning by telecon.

>, schedule a meeting around XML 2001?,  Any other ideas?

It looks to me as if Orlando is shaping up to be a pretty full
event.  Maybe you could have a Sunday DOM meeting, but after that ... I
doubt you'll be able to get any block of time.

-Lofton.

Lofton Henderson
1919 Fourteenth St., #604
Boulder, CO   80302