Subject: RE: CGM Open TC meeting?

Is the cancellation of the TICC week a reasonable reaction to the desaster
or is the world just going crazy?  I don't know but I just cancelled my
trip to Vancouver as well.

Perhaps, at the time of the Orlando meeting things have calmed down a
little and we should focus on this event and prepare it via telcon.  By the
way, I would be interested as well in participating in a combined vendor
show at Orlando.  Please keep me on the distribution list when sending
e-mails concerning this topic.

Ulrich