Subject: RE: Orlando Planning Telecon

If OASIS can't support the telecon, I can probably offer the use of our
teleconferencing facilities.

thx..dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 8:39 AM
To: cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Orlando Planning Telecon

All vendors have responded and the initial Orlando vendor demo telcon will
be Wednesday, 9/26, 11am EDT (5pm Germany, 9am MDT, 8am PDT).

1.  Facility.  Does anyone volunteer teleconference setup?  (We can
probably arrange and use one from OASIS, otherwise.  But I'm not sure who
pays for that.)

2.  Attendees.  Five potential vendor participants (Auto-trol, Ematek,
ITEDO, Larson Software, SDI), plus me.

(If anyone else wishes to participate and contribute, please let me know
immediately).

3.  Agenda/Output.  Sufficient determination of scenario that I can fill
out the Submission to GCA, see attached form, and send it in before 10/1/01.

4.  Input.  Someone should draft a strawman scenario/Abstract, to start the
discussions.

Regards,
-Lofton.