Subject: Fwd: Re: Netscape Statement/Position?

CGM Open Members --

This is bad news for the #-fragment bug-fix effort, vis a' vis NN 4.x.

Netscape's position is:  no resources will be committed to fix NN 4.x
(#-fragment bug).  See following, my reply and additional question(s) to
Jeff Hooker's reply to my status query...

Lofton Henderson
1919 Fourteenth St., #604
Boulder, CO   80302

Phone:  303-449-8728