Subject: Re: [cgmopen-members] Orlando TC meeting

I prefer Sunday, because:

1. there are some presentations I would like to see on Tuesday;

2. it is possible (but not known yet, because of unpublished schedule) that
the "Late Breaking News" session on the W3C QA activity may be Tues (in
which case I must attend that).

If the majority goes for Tuesday, that's okay with me -- as long as there's
a critical mass of good technical contributors.

-Lofton.