Subject: RE: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: Re: CGM Interested parties

I agree Frank. It was my hope that the goodness exercise in the ATA
meetings would promote the understanding and progress in the resolution of
these business issues to the vendors. Ideally I  would like to see an ATA
exchange goodness conformancy metrics.

DULUC Franck <Franck.DULUC@airbus.aeromatra.com> on 10/18/2001 09:48:06 AM

To:   "'martin.jackson@notes.canadair.ca'"
      <martin.jackson@notes.canadair.ca>
cc:   cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org, SARTRE Thierry
      <Thierry.SARTRE@airbus.aeromatra.com>,
      gary_cunningham@mail.northgrum.com, BONET Laurent
      <Laurent.BONET@airbus.aeromatra.com>

Martin,

     I agree with you about the role of Style guide for avoiding use of
hazardous primitives (depending on tools (as raster patterns). We are
currently defining guides to deal with "cgm risks". This is, I think a part
of the work. The other part I think we should ask for is the
interoperability of tools at a maximum rate.

Regards,

Franck DULUC
AIRBUS FRANCE
SDN7 - D0611
316, route de Bayonne - 31060 TOULOUSE Cedex
FRANCE
&(33) 5.61.18.19.16   * (33) 5.61.93.59.44
*franck.duluc@airbus.aeromatra.com