Subject: [cgmopen-members] Sunday TC meeting

I finally got authorization to go to Orlando yesterday.  I'll be getting in
Saturday evening around 8:00 PM.  For all you who will be there for the
meeting on Sunday, here's the reminder:
9:00AM-5:00PM CGM Open, Europe 4
I'm still struggling with IDL for the DOM, but we can work through some of
it on Sunday.  Also on the schedule if finalizing the vendor demo for
Wednesday.

Lofton, we need to get the projector some time from Karl.  I think he'll be
there Saturday morning some time.

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com