Subject: [cgmopen-members] DOM work

I'm planning to having a draft specification and IDL prepared by March 1 of
this year.  This raises the question of whether we want to have a TC meeting
to review it in Charlotte in conjunction with the ATA meeting?

I'll be at a TICC Excomm meeting the first of next week and so I have an
opportunity to set something up.

Please let me know if you plan on being in Charlotte, if you're interested
in a CGM Open TC meeting, and if you've got a preference for a day....

thx...Dave

ps...Ulrich, your email address in cgmopen member list is ull@gtsgral..is
that still a good one?  I also sent this to ulrich@ematek.de.

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com