Subject: RE: [cgmopen-members] Time to check in

Dave and all,

I will also prefer the thursday solution, but I will be able to attend the
both dates if necessary.

Do you plan to adress the interoperability issue within that day (initiate
an action plan or something like that).

Regards,

Franck DULUC
AIRBUS FRANCE
SDN7 - D0611
316, route de Bayonne - 31060 TOULOUSE Cedex
FRANCE
&(33) 5.61.18.19.16   * (33) 5.61.93.59.44
*franck.duluc@airbus.aeromatra.com