Subject: RE: [cgmopen-members] Resources & Products

First a clarification...

At 06:58 PM 2/7/02 +0100, Dieter Weidenbrueck wrote:
>[...]
>2. this is what we have now, because all vendor members have a link on their
>name

What I meant was to have a page off of the ../resources/ page, which would
contain only the names (linked to their Web sites) of the vendor members
and would indicate, "go here to find out which CGMO members offer CGM
products".  As Dave said, now he has to point them at the CGMO site,
members pages, and tell them which members are vendors.

Second:  I haven't heard from everyone yet, but there is a lot of interest
in #3.

Maybe this approach:  do #2 immediately while working on #3.   I think it
would take a little time to put #3 together (volunteers to help with
collecting and organizing information for #3?).

-Lofton.