Subject: [cgmopen-members] XML 2001 Vendor Demo

Hi,

The deadline for XML 2001 Vendor Demo submission is 1st March, one week
from tomorrow.  This was a popular item at Orlando, and it showed well for
the 5 participants.  We should repeat it.

A couple of items:

1.)  I think the only sort-of-firm commitments were from Ematek and
ITEDO.  Can we please get firm commitments now from some others?  Can you
arrange to have a European rep do your part?  Please reply to me, or the
list, or the coordinator (see below).

2.)  The program and all of the Abstract, etc, were good.  I have a small
paper of sorts that will meet the requirements (15th March for the paper),
adjusting the participants list.  I think the title should change to
something like:  "WebCGM Product Interoperability" or "Interoperable WebCGM
Products".

3.)  I'm travelling from 2/22 - 3/2.  Will someone volunteer to submit
this?  It's an online process, see [1].  I would suggest one of the
European participants should be the submitter/contact, but that's not
absolutely necessary.  Dieter?  Ulrich?  Or anyone else?

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.xmleurope.com/2002/vendor.asp