Subject: Re: [cgmopen-members] resources/products on web site

Bruce,

Thanks for getting it underway.  Maybe you can coordinate informally w/
vendors next week in Charlotte.

About Ematek/Ulrich:  since he is an Individual Member, Ematek does not
qualify for this member benefit.  He is considering upgrading to
Contributor.  Until he does, it is okay to collect his information, but
don't integrate it into the Web pages yet.

I'll forward to you what SDI just sent to me.

Have fun,
-Lofton