Subject: [cgmopen-members] Charlotte next week

CGM Open Members --

It has been a tough year for travel and affording the time to progress the
CGM Open program.  We still have some good accomplishments -- XML 2001,
WebCGM 2nd Release, publication of WebCGM TS, etc.  But our technical
program is lagging somewhat and we haven't had much TC meeting time.

Maybe those of you who are in Charlotte next week could take a few minutes
and discuss where/when we could have a 1-2 day TC meeting?  I see at least
two topics that could use some time:  finishing WebCGM DOM; and, the
interoperability topic that Franck raised.  The latter could be in the form
of a workshop, and could easily take up a significant part of a day.

Regards,
-Lofton.