Subject: RE: [cgmopen-members] CGM Open TC meeting opportunity

Dave,

indeed we suggest a meeting in Europe. There is no other chance this year to
do this, and several companies (at least 4)have shown interest in
participating. Probably we should poll who is planning to attend anyway
before we have everybody from Europe fly to the US.

Iceland would also be acceptable to me as long as we find a dry place to sit
on...

Best regards,

Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Freitag, 15. März 2002 00:32
To: 'cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'whittakerhw@nswccd.navy.mil'; 'TD2c1@techinfo.mod.uk'

Excuse me if you get this twice.  I need to recheck who is currently on the
distribution and wanted to make sure Harry and Andrew got this notice.

There will not be an ATA GWG meeting in June, but I think we should try to
get together anyway to finish off a few items (WebCGM DOM, V3
interoperability).

I will be in Washington DC the week of June 10.  Lofton will be in Montreal
the 13-14 of June.  We are willing to extend our trips for a convenient site
to meet. We are proposing a two meeting somewhere in the June 17-19 time
period.  Washington DC area, Montreal, Cologne(probably not, but??),
Denver?.

Please indicate your willingness to participate in such a meeting a
preference (yeah I know Andrew, Dieter, Ulrich, and Franck prefer Cologne).
How bout we meet half way in Iceland or something?

thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com