Subject: RE: [cgmopen-members] TC in June - telecon minutes

Hi David, Glasgow would be very good!

I would be delighted to host the next TC meeting in Glasgow (anytime),
this could be arranged through our building services group no problem
(June 17-18).

However, one little problem about 4-5 June, its the Queen's Golden
Jubilee celebrations here in the UK! (3rd,4th are a Public Holiday this
year.)  This will be a very big holiday weekend with week long
activities throughout Scotland and the UK. Our building will also be
closed until the 5th June.

sorry about this, 17-18 June would still be fine.
I could still attend on the 5th June elsewere in Europe.

Did you have any luck on the TPSMG (AECMA) web site for info and
meetings etc?

Regards, Andrew

Andrew Moorhouse
CTS/TD Graphics, MoD UK
++44 141 224 2558, fax ++44 141 224 2142
td2c1@techinfo.mod.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: 15 April 2002 18:00
To: 'cgmopen-members@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [cgmopen-members] TC in June - telecon minutes

On April 9, we held a telecon to determine the best time for a TC
meeting in
June.

Participants were:

Dave Cruikshank
Lofton Henderson
Dieter Weidenbruck
Kevin O'Kane
Don Larson
Forrest Carpenter
Ulrich Laesche
Martin Jackson

Among the alternatives for location were:

East Coast
Europe
Midwest
Long Beach (inconjunction with TICC Week)

A decision was made to hold this meeting in Europe, since we have good
European participation and won't be over there this year with ATA
activities.  The two sets of dates discussed were June 4-5 and June
17-18.
To include broader participation it was decided to try to meet on June
4-5.
For those who cannot travel to Europe for this meeting, a telecon bridge
will be set up to cover section of the meetings and possibly an IRC
channel
for textual communications.

A meeting location has not been determined, although various
possibilities
were discussed, including Cologne, Frankfurt, Paris, and Copenhagen. ( A
thought - Andrew, could we meet in Glascow?).

Participartion looks like the following people:

Dave - Yes
Lofton - Yes
Dieter - Yes
Don - Yes
Forrest - Possibly (or by telecon)
Kevin - By telecon
Martin - By telecon
Ulrich - Yes
Franck - Yes?
Andrew - Yes?
Harry - No (by telecon?)

I'm ready to commit to June 4-5, if the above list is correct.  Please
confirm.

As far as a city goes, there is a preference for not having too  many
legs
in the trip.  My preference is most anywhere, but Paris (I've been there
too
many times!)

If we can get the dates nailed down to June 4-5, let's get the city
nailed
down, too.  Preferences?

The agenda for the TC meeting would cover two major items.

1)  Completion of the WebCGM DOM
2)  WebCGM graphical primitive interoperability

thx....Dave
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com