Subject: [cgmopen-members] Interoperability meeting during June TC

Hi all,

	After missing fifteen days for a closing period, I am back to my
favourite hobbies :-).

	I will setup an agenda of points to be discussed during the
"Interoperabiliy" Workshop, and probably circulate a PowerPoint Slide show
to allow every attendee preparing a bit this useful day (I hope so). I have
been asked by some of you to precise my issues (Airbus issues) with that
point, but I will prefer to take the problem from a CGMOpen standpoint =>
issues of everybody.

Therefore what I foresee for this day is as following:
	- Half-day for finding a solution for handling correctly
interoperability issues within the CGMO TC (test-suites ?, Technical notes
issuing for helping software developers or precising/explaining the
standards, helping user to understand the issues they have, test-case
definition .....).
	- Half-day for looking at known interoperability issues. Therefore I
will encourage anybody to communicate to me a list of any issues they have
in order to integrate them into a global list, to be discussed during this
half-day.

Back to you, very soon.

Regards,

Franck DULUC
AIRBUS FRANCE
SDN7 - D0611
316, route de Bayonne - 31060 TOULOUSE Cedex
FRANCE
&(33) 5.61.18.19.16   * (33) 5.61.93.59.44
*franck.duluc@airbus.com