Subject: [cgmopen-members] ...however, some clarification is needed

Reference:  3.1.2.4, and the bullet list in 3.2.1.1
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-WebCGM/REC-03-CGM-IC.html

Although there is not the bug that I originally feared -- botching the
nozoom requirement -- we do have some ambiguity and maybe a small bug.

3.1.2.4:  if behavior is "view_context" and there is no 'viewcontext' APS
attr, then behavior is same as "highlight".

3.2.1.1:  if there is no 'viewcontext' APS attr, and 'region' APS attr,
then *default* viewer behavior is [...highlight the region...]

Problems:

1.) unless "highlight" objbehavior is supposed to highlight the region when
one is present, then there is a contradiction between 2nd bullet 3.1.2.4
description for what to highlight, and the description of "highlight" (and
view_context) objbehavior.  Is that the intended action for "highlight"
object behavior (highlight the region if present, else the primitives)?

2.) the 2nd and 3rd bullets don't account for possibility of
"highlight_all" objbehavior.

(I'm also a little foggy about the legacy phrase, "default viewer
behavior", before the bullet list.  There are all sorts of configurations
of objbehavior value on the linkuri, and various ApsAttrs in the APS.)

Thoughts?

-Lofton.