Subject: [cgmopen-members] Sunday TC meeting.

I have finalized the TC meeting details for Sunday Sep 22 in Long Beach.  I
have a meeting room reserved from 9:00 to 5:00.  The room name is Seaview C.
I have not arranged for any refreshments other than water.  We may have a
projector available from the batch that we are bringing down for the ATA
meetings.  I still need to get an answer on internet access from the meeting
room.

I will be unavailable for most of the TC meeting due to ATA committments.
I'll probably only be available for a couple of hours in the afternoon, so I
need someone to take the lead on this to set the agenda and run the meeting,
as well as someone to do the minutes.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the day that we had action items due, as noted in
the minutes of the last telecon.  Both initial works on DOM core and DOM
events are due, plus initial work or proformas for generator testing.  I'll
try to get mine into circulation by tomorrow, or Thursday.

See you in Long Beach.

thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com