Subject: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: RE: Dave -- IMPT meeting details

CGMO members,

We'll have a rough agenda circulated before Sunday.  We'll refine Sunday
morning at start, to account for when Dave can/cannot be there, and that
Franck cannot be there till the Wednesday afternoon overflow part.

If you look at the telecon minutes on the CGMO Web site, you'll get a good
idea of what we're going to talk about.

-Lofton.